- Préparation de l'échantillon de ME
- Fournitures de ME
- Équipements et fournitures de laboratoire
- Pointes au microscope à force atomique et à sonde locale
- Fournitures d'analyse élémentaire
- Fournitures de microscopie optique et aides optiques
- Nouveau produit
- Pinces esthétiques
- Produits vedettes
Sometimes high spatial resolution is not as crucial as sensitivity to trace elements down to the part per million. In this category we offer products capable of addressing this need, with options that also include mobile, portable and handheld systems for off-site measurements (if the sample won't come to the scientist, the scientist must go to the sample). Our innovative solutions enable a wide range of customers in the metal industry, automotive industry, chemistry, pharmacy, and semiconductor industry to elevate their business into new levels of quality and process control.
For analyzers that work in conjunction with an Electron Microscope, please see the category: Electron Microscopy & Accessories.
The Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES) Metal Analyzer offers unrivaled analytical performance from ultra-low to high concentration over the complete elemental range at constantly short measurement times. Instruments are affordable and simple in their application.
- Bruker Q2 Ion Ultra-Compact OES system
- Bruker Q4 Mobile Transportable OES system for use in the field
- Bruker Q4 Tasman Advanced CCD based OES system
- Bruker Q8 Magellan High-end OES system
Combustion Gas Analysis (CGA-ONH) in inorganic, solid samples has a wide ranging application field. Different furnace types support both metallic and non-metallic samples. Carbon and sulfur determination by combustion is still the reference method for e.g. carbon analysis in cast iron and an important tool in other applications like mining or cement. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen, both total and diffusible, with hot-melt extraction form a second product group.
- Bruker G4 Icarus with high frequency induction furnace and infrared detection of Carbon and Sulfur
- Bruker G4 Phoenix High Performance Analyzer for diffusible Hydrogen
- Bruker G8 Galileo high-end instrument designed for the rapid and automatic determination of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen in solid materials
Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) or Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) guns are very versatile: They offer analytical performances beyond metals & PMI; serving mining applications, restricted materials, RoHS, and much more. They are extremely fast and accurate, as well as light weight and easy to use. Handheld XRF is truly a non-destructive elemental analysis technique. Modern systems with Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) are capable of reading light elements like Mg, Al, Si, P and S.
- Bruker S1 Titan series lightweight, rugged handheld analyzers with Titan Detector Shield guaranteed against puncture
- Bruker Tracer 5i ideal for Methods Development, Research and Complex Materials
- Bruker EOS 500 based on laser excitation of a metal sample followed by quantitative analysis of the light generated in the plume.
Go to Bruker Elemental Analysis