Monarc: Redefining What's Possible in Cathodoluminescence Microscopy
The new Monarc CL detector is the solution to challenges in SEM-based cathodoluminescence (CL) such as:
- Limited ability to analyse the emitted light
- Must compromise between quality and time-to-data
- Restricts correlation of the CL signal with your sample structure
- Must be an expert operator in many cases
The new Monarc CL detector features:
- Ultra-smooth collection mirror with a high numerical aperture (NA)
- High-performance stages align the ample, mirror and e-beam with precision under automated software control
- Permanently aligned optical system with beam shaping optics to perfectly match NAs
- Achromatic spectroscopy coupling for ultimate performance in vacuum UV to mid-infrared
- Advanced f/3.88 Schmidt-Czerny-Turner spectrograph offers >5x improved spectral resolution
- Virtually aberration free spectrograph enables angle-resolved capability with 400x larger FOV
- Simultaneous measurement of angle and wavelength enabled by Monarc’s unique optomechanical design
- Latest high-performance photon detectors, maximizing the signal from every photon for fastest data collection
- All-new software program with streamlined-control and recipe-driven acquisition
The new Monarc CL detector has these unique advantages:
- Fastest time to the best data
- Easy operation for all users
- Most accurate correlation with other signals
Let's take the leap from here…
... to faster, more precise, and more accurate CL specimen analysis!
Please contact us if you wish to to know more about the new features and possibilities offered by the new Monarc CL detector.
New and exciting experiments are now possible thanks to the high quality of CL specimen analysis provided by this tool!