X-Ray Tomography is a non-destructive technique capable of obtaining three-dimensional representations of the surface and interior of a sample, highlighting differences in density and therefore structure and composition.
Our portfolio include Bruker tabletop Micro-CT systems for in vitro scanning, suitable for microscopic imaging of small objects with a wide range of applications: 3D bone analysis, food studies, soft tissue research, insects, microelectronics, materials, geological studies and more.
- SkyScan 1174: Compact model
- SkyScan 1272: High Resolution
- SkyScan 1173: High energy
- SkyScan 1275: Automated
- SkyScan 1294: Phase Contrast
In vivo Micro-CT scanners for preclinical research. An unrivaled combination of resolution, image field size and scan speed - everything that is required in a busy and demanding biomedical research laboratory working on living animals.
- SkyScan 1176: Standard model for in-vivo
- SkyScan 1276: High Resolution
- SkyScan 1278: High Throughput
The World's first NanoCT. For the first time true sub-micron tomographic imaging is available in a laboratory instrument.
- SkyScan 2211: Multiscale NanoCT